Here are some of the enthusiastic responses from the 2016 Summer Leadership Conference. We are thrilled that participants were so pleased and engaged with the presentations. We are working to develop another strong program for 2017. Make sure to save the date for the 35th Annual Summer Leadership Conference, July 24 to 28, 2017! Hope to see you there!
- “Outstanding! Bryan was wonderful. He kept things moving and had strong knowledge. Next year it would be interesting to have the same speakers back to see how they have improved since this year.”
- “Great! Highly recommend Bryan’s Leadership Conference!”
- “Without a doubt, the most applicable educational and leadership workshop I have attended – many tools to carry back and apply in my organization.”
- “Bryan engaged me from Day One. I am not one who enjoys group exercises, but I actually participated. Customer Service and focus is what we do best but like the Olympians, we want to do better.”
- “All terrific.”
- “Dynamic – Energetic – Knowledgeable”
- “Excellent overall program – great format! Presented varied teaching methods to enhance learning.”
- “Outstanding Speaker, an enjoyable experience.”
- “I thought Bryan Williams was exceptional. . . Didn’t want our session to end.”
- “Excellent content and energy. Loved it.”
- “Excellent! Exceeded my expectations!”
- “Great program, thank you!”
- “Great program. Important topics.”
- “Best presentation in the history of the program.”
- “The program is very engaging. My interest and participation was completely at the highest levels for the entire presentation.”
- “Best program I have attended in years.”
Summer Leadership Conference: Who Should Attend?
Long-term care leaders who want to increase levels of productivity and cooperation in his or her organization or community. Administrators, CEOs, facility owners, ACHCA and NYSHFA members and nonmembers, healthcare company providers who will benefit from this week-long workshop.