Today’s organizations will ﬁnd it difﬁcult to be successful without the use of teams to produce important improvement and operational stability. This is particularly true when developing Quality Improvement teams for recruitment, selection, retention, and marketing related teams. To produce a successful team you need to develop boundaries for the implementation of successful group activities.
- At the completion of this session, the participants will be able to:
- Determine customized team rules/boundaries for their organization
- Practice real team implementation
- Develop successful meeting participation techniques
- Prepare for conﬂict management with techniques for handling conﬂict
- Capitalize on conﬂict opportunities which produce positive team public relations
This session will truly allow your team to advance to the next level by facilitative lecture and practice.
Learn more about our facilitator Clint Maun.
Summer Leadership Conference: Who Should Attend?
Long-term care leaders who want to increase levels of productivity and cooperation in his or her organization or community. Administrators, CEOs, facility owners, ACHCA and NYSHFA members and nonmembers, healthcare company providers who will benefit from this week-long workshop.