Have you ever worked with one of those people that made you want to:
- Avoid them?
- Divorce them?
- Shout at them?
- Give them up for adoption?
- Terminate them?
- Complete successful physical damage?
If the answer is “yes” to any of these questions you need to try another alternative. That alternative is to learn how to deal with them. As hard as that may seem, it is possible!
At the completion of this session the participants will be able to:
- Develop an understanding of how to deal with different communication approaches
- Implement the concept of customer in their daily interactions
- Develop appropriate communication skills to ensure the implementation of 50/50 relationships
- Implement techniques for improved intershift, interdepartmental and interpersonal relationships
- Deliver positive and negative feedback so it is truly useful
- Develop techniques for handling supervisory-employee situations, including how to prepare a workable action plan on their difﬁcult individual
- Understand the relationship between the “pleasaholic” and the “BMG”
- Develop the ability to implement a 5-step customer satisfaction process in dealing with difﬁcult customer situations
This session is designed to prepare the participants with appropriate “how-to” information to develop assertive conﬂict management skills that can produce a successful interaction for the organization and, at the same time, for the individuals involved.
Learn more about our facilitator Clint Maun.
Summer Leadership Conference: Who Should Attend?
Long-term care leaders who want to increase levels of productivity and cooperation in his or her organization or community. Administrators, CEOs, facility owners, ACHCA and NYSHFA members and nonmembers, healthcare company providers who will benefit from this week-long workshop.