Summer Leadership Conference: An educational program facilitated by Dr. Bryan K. Williams, D.M.
After participating in this program, you can expect to:
- Know what it takes to be a leader whom others want to follow
- Be better at communicating each member of your team’s role
- Empower your team members to connect to a greater purpose
Summer Leadership Conference Program — DAY 1: Leading a 5-Star Team
The purpose of this session is to review the leadership skills and competencies needed to lead a 5-star caliber team. Special emphasis will be placed on proven techniques and processes used by highly effective leaders worldwide.
- How to build a team of highly engaged employees
- 11 Non-negotiables of 5-star leaders
- Becoming a leader that others want to follow
- Communicating the purpose of each person’s role
Summer Leadership Conference Program — DAY 2: Lead Me…Five Tips To Inspire Your Team
The purpose of this session is to equip leaders with the tools necessary to empower, inspire and engage their team to deliver world-class customer service. The attendees will understand what it takes to emotionally engage their staff and to be a leader that employees are eager to follow.
- Create a compelling vision
- Have a clearly articulated mission
- Show alignment between the vision, mission, and individual roles
- Connect to a greater purpose
- Servant leadership (people follow you because of what you have done for them)
Summer Leadership Conference Program — DAY 3: Creating a Culture of Service Excellence
The purpose of this session is to review and focus on proven concepts and techniques to provide consistently exceptional service that is truly memorable. The goal is for everyone to take away applicable tips and techniques to emotionally engage their customers.
- Customer Service vs. Customer Engagement
- Apply the Universal Service Rules
- Master the Key Steps of Service
- Identifying and Enhancing Service Touchpoints
- Service Recovery and Empowerment
Summer Leadership Conference Program — DAY 4: Engaging Your Staff
The purpose of this session is to equip leaders with best practices and evidence-based techniques to fully engage each person on their respective teams
- Identifying and leveraging the biggest key drivers of each person on your team
- Learn how to manage the innate talents of each person (including your own)
- Effectively use tools for team engagement
- Tips to create a powerful onboarding experience for each team member
Summer Leadership Conference Program — DAY 5: Using the Baldrige Criteria* to Become a More Effective Leader
The purpose of this session is to use the world-renowned Baldrige framework to enhance leadership effectiveness. *The Baldrige Criteria for Performance Excellence is used to assess organizations that apply for the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. The MBNQA is the highest recognition that a U.S. organization can achieve for performance excellence. It is awarded annually by the President of the United States to businesses from all sectors.
- Apply the four factors used to create and evaluate a strong process
- Understand how the senior leaders’ personal actions guide and sustain the organization
- How to create an environment for customer engagement, innovation, and high performance
- Learn effective methods to communicate to the workforce and key customers
- Build a personalized leadership action plan